Friday, June 24, 2011

What A Night/Morning

She's always happy to see me when I get home, but last night she wasn't happy to actually go home. She started fussing as soon as we went inside. She actually turned down her sippy. She refused to eat dinner too. I guess she was just having one of those days. All she wanted was to cry. I've had days like that too. No matter what I tried, she wasn't having it. She ended up crying herself to sleep. I hate days where she's like that. I wish she could talk and tell me whats wrong. All I can do is try to guess and offer her everything. But when she turns everything down, I'm at a loss.
She woke up this morning headbutting her headboard. We were doing so good, at least I thought so. She hadn't done any headbutting in bed since the move until this morning. She must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed. The only time I heard a laugh from her this morning was when she was sitting on the couch. She was fussing cuz I walked away to get her a shirt. When I came back to the living room, she had grabbed the blankie(a crochet blanket that I spent most of my pregnancy making for her), and started reaching towards me as tho she was trying to hand it to me. Before I could get to the blankie, she let it go and it slid off the couch. 1st laugh of the day! She cracked up over the blankie falling off the couch. But it wasn't time to play. We had to go.
When I dropped her off, she was not a happy girl.....She cried all the way to my car, all the way to the bestie's house, all the way to the door, and even as she went inside. I could still hear her as I walked back to my car....Yes my daughter has a set of lungs on her. She used to be so quiet when she cried....Hopefully her day gets better.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry she's been having bad days. I hope her smile comes back soon :)

    -- Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! From the sound of her giggling when I called to check up on her, I'm guessing she's happy. At least for now lol

    ReplyDelete